We specialize in the treatment of stagnant bodies of water.Ho
Where do you find stagnant water?
- storm retention ponds
- raw drinking water
- farm/livestock dugouts
- irrigation ponds
- finishing lagoons
- recreation dugouts/swim ponds
- lake front
- public swimming holes
- duck ponds
Are you concerned about the health risks associated with stagnant water?
- festers undesirable bacteria and other pathogens can result in death or illness
- foul odor
- algae present
- murky water
- nesting grounds for mosquitoes and other nuisance insects
- livestock drink less resulting in health deterioration
- fish die when DO levels are too low
- aquatic weeds and leaches
Stagnant Water can have a negative impact on the economy and environment in your the surrounding community
- less tourism and recreation
- decreased residential/cottage development
- higher cost to treating raw water for drinking
- livestock will not flourish- less weight gain, poor health
- compliance for effluent release is not being met
We will physically assess your body of water and provide a detailed recommendation report.
- Assessment – water samples, measurements, historical data, environmental factors, topography.
- Recommendation – detailed report and treatment plan
- Implement – installation and application
- Service Maintenance Program – 100% guarantee
To get started with an Initial Assessment for only $695 per body of water, please fill in the form below or call (877)745-6898
Manitoba Water Advisory Links
When you see algae infested water be smart and protect your family, pets and livestock:
- Avoid swimming or having any contact with the water.
- Do not drink the water, including boiling water and chlorination.
- Prevent pets or livestock from drinking the water along the shoreline.
- Do not eat fish that appear to be unhealthy.