Our ProAir 4 Diffuser Plates are one of the best on the Canadian market today with the new patented PTFE coated air tubes.
- Our Diffuser plates are self weighted ( do not need to be weighted down with gravel/rock). Simply drop the plate and it is designed to cut the water directly to the bottom of the pond. It is very easy to lift up again as it only weights a few pounds.
- PTFE coated (Teflon material) air tubes on the diffusers not only prevent anything from sticking but they also maintain their integrity as compared to the rubber membrane systems. What this means the pressure of the air is evenly distributed across the tube and 360 degrees around it keeping the bubbles very small and uniform throughout.
- With 360 degree bubble action the water is entrained from the very bottom at the mud water interface of the pond. Dye test have proven this to be true. Why is this important? The dissolved oxygen comes into contact with the ponds muck which speeds digestion and all the trapped gases are drawn up and released into the atmosphere.
- The design of the plates is like a snow shoe and sits on top of the muck and will not embed itself.
- All systems come with self weighted air tubing
Designed for maximum oxygen uptake, our ProAir™ 4 Weighted Diffuser incorporates high-efficiency low-maintenance membrane sticks to release tiny oxygen bubbles into the water column. Membrane diffusers posses the synergy of air stones without the headaches of cracking and acid-washing. The ProAir™ 4 Weighted Diffuser has an integrated check valve to prevent back pressure on the compressor. The innovative sled design keeps the ProAir™ 4 submerged while maintaining an upright position during installation.
Replacement ProAir4 Weighted Diffuser for Pond Series & Lake Series Aeration Systems. The innovative sled design keeps the diffuser submerged while maintaining an upright position. The included check valve prevents back pressure on the compressor.