Grease & Drain
Grease & Drain
- Concentrated Formula For Drain Lines
- Stabilized Enzymes For Organic Waste Removal
- Trap, Drain & Wastewater Applications
|Option||Item Number||Product Label||MSDS|
Remediates Grease, Fats, Oils & Proteins
EnviroDEFENSE™ Grease & Drain RTU is a pre-stabilized liquid bacteria and enzyme with odor counteractants. EnviroDEFENSE™ Grease & Drain RTU is an advanced blend of enzymes and selected natural bacteria. This environmentally sound and total biodegradable product when added into a typical drain system will break the organic material into water soluble nutrients. The released nutrients are digested by the select bacteria which multiply and produce more enzymes to continue cleaning the entire waste system.
The bacterial consortium present in this product produces lipase enzymes which target large oil and grease molecules, breaking them down into smaller molecules that are then metabolized by the bacteria to quickly degrade the fat and reduce the risk of blockages. As the lipase enzymes get to work free fatty acids are released, which reduces the pH, creating a harsh environment for bacteria. The strains in EnviroDEFENSE™ Grease & Drain RTU are specially selected to work effectively in lower pH ranges found in grease traps and grease interceptors. They have been shown to break down a wide range of materials found in grease traps and grease interceptors: vegetable, soy, canola and olive oil, solid fats such as lard, beef tallow and butter starch & proteins.
- Specially stabilized and blended enzymes for organic waste digestion.
- Enzyme producing bacteria.
- Environmentally sound, biodegradable components for broader activity spectrum.
In addition to select strains of bacteria, EnviroDEFENSE™ Grease & Drain RTU contains the following enzymes for rapid degradation of waste:
- Protease: Digestion of Protein.
- Cellulase: Digestion of Cellulosic Particles.
- Lipase: Digestion of Fats & Oils.
Grease Trap Application: 16 oz. For Every 1000 Gal. Of Tank Volume Once A Week.
Drain Application: 16 oz. Fore Each Drain Needing Treated For Slow Running Drains.
Wastewater Application: 6 Gallons Per Day For Every 500,000 Gallons Of Flow.
For biology to work properly in the pond, certain water conditions must exist:
- pH of the water maintained between 5.5 & 9.5.
- Temperature of the water above 10°C (50°F).
- Dissolved oxygen levels must be above 3 ppm.
AVAILABLE SIZES: 1 Gallon Jugs & 55 Gallon Drums