PurPond Aquatic Formula
Cleans & Clears Water In Small Aquatic Environments
EnviroDEFENSE™ PurPond Aquatic Formula is formulated for use in ponds, aquariums, small lakes and water gardens where organic odors and organic accumulations are a problem. EnviroDEFENSE™ PurPond Aquatic Formula contains naturally occurring bacteria and enzymes which have been selected and produced for their ability to break down organic matter and reduce ammonia accumulations through a natural oxidative process. EnviroDEFENSE™ PurPond Aquatic Formula digests these organics naturally and safely. When added to any aquatic environment EnviroDEFENSE™ PurPond Aquatic Formula creates a chain reaction by producing greater and greater quantities of natural enzymes to keep pond water clear and healthy over time.
- Greatly Improves Water Quality.
- Helps Maintain A Disease Free Pond.
- Works In Fresh Or Saltwater.
- Safe For Fish & Beneficial Plants.
- Dissolves Uneaten Food & Waste Matter.
- Helps Reduce BOD.
- Increases Oxygen (DO).
- Helps Lower Ammonia, Nitrite And Ammonia.
In addition to 5 strains of bacteria (Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus licheniformis, Bacillus polymyxa, Bacillus megaterium and Bacillus subtilis var. liquefaciens), EnviroDEFENSE™ PurPond contains the following enzymes for rapid degradation of waste:
- Protease: Digestion of Protein.
- Amylase: Digestion of Starch.
- Cellulase: Digestion of Cellulosic Particles.
- Lipase: Digestion of Fats & Oils.
Pond/Water Garden Application:
Apply 1 oz. Per Every 1000 Gallons of Pond Water.
Lake Management Application:
Apply 4 lbs. Per Acre Every 2 Weeks To Maintain Water Clarity & Remove Odor.
Start Up Application: Apply ½ Teaspoon Per Every 500 Gallons
Apply ¼ Teaspoon Per Every 500 Gallons.
For biology to work properly in the pond, certain water conditions must exist:
- pH of the water maintained between 5.5 & 9.5.
- Temperature of the water above 10°C (50°F).
- Dissolved oxygen levels must be above 3 ppm.
AVAILABLE SIZES: Bulk 25 lb. Pails & 50 – 8 oz. Water Soluble Bags Per Pail